Thursday, March 27, 2008

Second Floor Framing!

I finally got over to the house today with my camera. My dad and mom have also gone this week to see the framing for the first time. Both of them were really impressed with the workmanship as well as the layout of the floorplan.

The past few days have been extremely stressful since we have had some issues with advancing funds to our builder. The title company suddenly changed their requirements for submitting for a draw which lead to tons of back-tracking. I was on the phone most of the day today! (Note to self: I will appreciate this house even more now!) It seems as though this issue is being resolved and we can move forward to the next stage of construction.

Stay tuned for trusses!


This is the landing upstairs that will overlook the great room.

Windows hanging out in our kitchen!

Second floor includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Another "bonus room" will be framed over the garage when the trusses arrive soon.

No comments: