Framing and veneer inspections are scheduled for today. Thank the Lord! We have been waiting to have these inspections for over 2 weeks now. As long as everything passes, which it should, we should start moving VERY quickly. Within a matter of days, we should have insulation and drywall up, our well and septic dug, porch and sidewalk poured, and siding on! And according to our contractor, we should be in by July 28th!! We will see!
On another note, the packing at our current house is in full force. My curtains are down, walls are looking bare, and hunting down boxes from various locations is a new favorite pastime! We are toying with the idea of renting PODS to make our lives a little easier. I didn't realize how sad I would be to leave our first home. We have so many great memories here. But I am focusing on all that is to come!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment